Operation And Maintenance
Presently we are dealing with active and passive maintenance of telecom cell sites for preventive and corrective maintenance, breakdown maintenance OFC route maintenance, fault rectification, complete health check, and diesel filling. With our mastery in the field, we are in a situation to give modified and turnkey arrangements in the operation and maintenance portion of the telecom industry.
Why C-AFRICA Operations And Maintenance?
- Adaptability – We can make timely and quality customized tasks to fit into your financial plan.
- Combination– Honed by ceaseless enhancement programs, our expert administrations are kept up with exclusive expectations for consumer loyalty.
- Quality – We pursue ISO 9001-2008 QMS standard operating procedures (SOP).
- Experience – We are exceptionally experienced in the operation and maintenance of passive/active infra telecom cell sites and optical fiber cable systems.
- Ability – We execute our undertakings effectively in a stipulated time span according to the characterized SLAs and exceed expectations clients desire.
- Polished – Honed by ceaseless enhancement programs, our expert administrations are kept up with exclusive expectations for consumer loyalty.
Passive maintenance services cover the following:
- Earth pit, Lighting, AWL, Battery, Mains power line, Transformer, Fixed Generator, Solar, PIU & AVR
Alarms and NMS
- Internal & External alarms
- Sensors (Access control security, Humidity, Temperature, and Fire alarms)
- Air conditioning
- Tower, Fence, Building/Shelter, BTS room, Foundations, Roof conditions, Site access, Grounding including Bus & Record
Optical Fiber cable maintenance
- Patrolling is aimed at preventing cable disruptions along the OFC routes daily on a fixed stretch
- Preventive and Corrective Maintenance is carried out as defined by the SLA/SOW
- All fibers are tested for the block sections and reported every month
- Any defects in the fiber or in any of the associated equipment are attended to, in consultation with the customer at the site
- Repeater stations and the optical equipment installed for alarms are monitored
- Breakdown OFC Maintenance includes 24*7 mobilization of equipment and skilled manpower for fault identification and rectification
- Test link attributes like the splice loss/link loss after the rectification of fault are corrected
- Deployment of O&M teams to carry out splicing and termination of optical fiber cable
Active Maintenance Services Cover The Following:
C-AFRICA provides level-1 active O&M services like fault monitoring & management, and preventive and corrective maintenance for Base station subsystem elements comprising BTS and BSCs. Managed network services include the following activities;
- Troubleshooting of BTS using online monitoring tool (OMT / LMT)
- Testing after corrective actions like test calls, testing external alarms and antenna systems
- Firmware/hardware modification for cards/devices locally
- Fault localization on BSS equipment (BTS / BSC) and antenna system
- Monitoring internal and external alarms of BTS using the OMT
- Oversee replaced units
- Simple repair procedures and replace faulty hardware units
- Troubleshooting of E1/T1 link to bring site on-air
- Periodic drive testing of the BTS site
- Verification, up-gradation, replacement of cards, and devices
- Logistics and documentation support for the repair & return of faulty hardware units
C-AFRICA’s professional services include the deployment of resources to maintain the following active elements;
- BTS, NOC/OMCR, OSS & BSC, NSS, and MW Engineering
Partnership For Authentic Experience
C-AFRICA’s operation and maintenance (O&M) is resolved to give adaptable, incorporated, trustworthy, financially savvy and responsive answers for the operation and maintenance prerequisites of the telecom industry.