Represented in well over 30 countries, our client is one of the world’s leading wind turbine manufacturers. If you want to become a member of their team, now is the time to apply!
As a Supervisor, your role would involve:
- Managing construction teams for installation, commissioning, and testing.
- Efficiently overseeing project activities, ensuring smooth operations.
- Eliminating residual work, coordinating deliveries, and team assignments.
- Handling technical documentation, subcontractor compliance, and progress reporting.
- Coordinating material flows transports, and crane services.
- Technical training with a master craftsman or technician background.
- Some construction management experience is preferred.
- Good knowledge of German and English.
- Proficiency in MS Office and SAP.
- Willingness to travel.
- Flexible working hours.
- Exciting and diverse job responsibilities.
- Commitment to workplace health promotion.
- Training opportunities and employee events.