Installation Quality Inspector - Germany
Represented in well over 30 countries, our client is one of the world’s leading wind turbine manufacturers. If you want to become a member of their team, now is the time to apply! The QIIW is responsible for checking the work of the installation teams, from goods receiving of the individual components on the construction site up to the finalization of installation works and handover. Such quality control is done according to the general Inspection Test Plan for Installation Works and ends with the coordination of takeover of the IW from the installation team. Supervisor Installation Works and Construction Manager pointing out unusual proceedings, which might lead to delays, quality, or safety issues.
- Checking, if quality standards are met.
- Assessing and recording all IW-NC.
- Identifying installation quality deficiencies and proactively supporting the corrective measures.
- Reporting deviations to the Construction Manager and supervisor IW according to the established procedures.
- Monitoring and securing the quality performance of the installation teams and highlighting improvement potential to the Supervisor IW and Construction Manager.
- Conveying any questions from stakeholders on the construction site to Supervisor IW and the Construction Manager.
- Conducting quality reviews during installation according to checklists and quality breakpoints and consults the Construction Manager, Supervisor IW, and General Project Manager on further procedures, if quality is not met.
- Performing takeover procedures with internal and external IW SC according to Project Logistics Management guidelines.
- Forwarding identified quality deficiencies to CM and SV IW.
- Traveling in different countries in the north, Sweden, Norway, Finland and Denmark.
- Working at heights.
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- Basic knowledge of SAP R/3.
- Good knowledge of English, both speaking and writing.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- High level of initiative and ability to multi-task.
- Team player with excellent communication skills.
- Driving License.