Design & Construction Services
As part of our design and pre-construction services, we will;
- Manage and administer the design including approvals and information flow.
- Manage, coordinate and integrate the work of the design team including specialist designers and subcontractors.
- Coordinate the design input of the design team.
- Establish structural grid and floor levels.
- Liaise with and obtain statutory approvals from the relevant authorities and agencies. (where applicable).
- Ensure that the design team fulfils their obligations as required by the construction (Design and Management) regulations 2015.
- Carry out a risk analysis of the design as it progresses.
- Issue details of residual design risks to our client.
- Check the progress of design information released to suit the agreed program.
- Scrutinize and comment on subcontractors and specialists design and coordinate comments from others.
- Liaise with the design manager to ensure the design production is programmed to allow sufficient time for cost checking, buildability issues, and compliance with the project brief, employer approval/amendments, and procurement of subcontractors/suppliers.